Simple Steps To Slap Bass – Complete Course
The Ultimate Step-By-Step Slap Bass Method For Bass Guitar
52 step-by-step lessons working from the absolute basics of slapping all the way through to advanced double thumbing techniques
‘I can’t say enough about Simple Steps To Slap Bass. Best money I ever spent on anything music wise!’ Kevin Masih – USA
‘I never had any kind of slap technique, so I purchased the Simple Steps to Slap Bass and I’m amazed at the improvement.’ Dave Imbarrato – USA
‘Simple Steps To Slap Bass is astonishing and really changed my approach to this technique. I saw a huge leap in my bass playing!’ Fernando Maspero – Argentina
‘At first, I wondered why every lesson was so easy to take. Then I realized that was what made the course so great.’ Thierry – France
Check out more reviews of the course in the Reviews tab above!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Simple Steps To Slap Bass Course?
The Simple Steps To Slap Bass Course is a complete, step-by-step method for mastering the slap bass style from the absolute basics of the ‘thumb slap’ all the way through to advanced techniques such as machine gun triplets, double thumbing and flamenco rolls.
What Will I Learn?
After finishing the course you will have acquired the following skills and knowledge:
- A solid foundation in all areas of Slap Bass technique
- A clean up of your overall playing utilizing the Home Position principles
- Knowledge of common scales and note choices used in developing a Slap Bass groove
- A solid grounding in funk 16th note rhythms
- Many original slap riffs written specifically for this course
- The ability to use ghost notes effectively within a groove
- Advanced techniques such as Double Thumbing, Hammer On’s, Chords, Machine Gun Triplets and many more
What level of player is the course aimed at?
The complete course is aimed at players new to the slap technique that need a step-by-step path of development to an advanced level.
How Long Are The Lessons?
The lesson length’s vary but the complete course contains 14 hours of video content.
How is the course presented? Do I Download Anything?
The course is hosted on the Talkingbass website so there are no video files to download. There is a lesson material zip file for each module containing a Course Workbook and any relevant practice tracks