Scale Essentials For Bass Guitar
65 lessons spread over 4 modules, 178 pages of lesson material and over 150 audio practice tracks… Scale Essentials For Bass Guitar will fuel your practice for years to come!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Scale Essentials For Bass Guitar Course?
The Scale Essentials course is a step-by-step journey through the world of scales. This is all presented through video lessons alongside the written lesson material and .mp3 practice tracks.
What Level Of Player Is The Course Aimed At?
The course is aimed at any player looking to develop a knowledge of scales and a better understanding of the fretboard. As much as Beginner and Intermediate level players can comfortably jump straight into the course, more advanced players will also see huge benefits by working on the course material.
What Will I Learn?
After finishing the course you will have acquired the following skills and knowledge:
- A deep knowledge of scale construction principles
- The ability to see scales over the entire fretboard
- The skills to shift around the neck with freedom and fluidity
- A deeper understanding of music theory and harmony
- The ability to apply scales into your music
- The ability to analyse music and understand bass lines, chords and melodies so as to build an ever expanding musical vocabulary
How Long Are The Lessons?
The lesson lengths vary but the complete course is over 10 hours in length.
How Is The Course Presented? Do I Download Anything?
The course is hosted on the Talkingbass website so there are no video files to download.
There is a Dropbox folder for each module containing a Course Workbook and any relevant practice tracks.
Is There A Time Limit On Taking The Course?
No. You can take as long as want. There are no time limites
Do I Have Lifetime Access To The Course?
If you purchase the course then yes, you have lifetime access to the course and its material.