Simple Steps To Slap Bass Volume 2
The Ultimate Step-By-Step Slap Bass Method For Bass Guitar
‘I can’t say enough about Simple Steps To Slap Bass. Best money I ever spent on anything music wise!’ Kevin Masih – USA
‘I never had any kind of slap technique, so I purchased the Simple Steps to Slap Bass and I’m amazed at the improvement.’ Dave Imbarrato – USA
‘Simple Steps To Slap Bass is astonishing and really changed my approach to this technique. I saw a huge leap in my bass playing!’ Fernando Maspero – Argentina
‘At first, I wondered why every lesson was so easy to take. Then I realized that was what made the course so great.’ Thierry – France
Check out more reviews of the course in the Reviews tab above!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Simple Steps To Slap Bass Course?
The Simple Steps To Slap Bass Course is a complete, step-by-step method for mastering the slap bass style from the absolute basics of the ‘thumb slap’ all the way through to advanced techniques such as machine gun triplets, double thumbing and flamenco rolls.
What level of player is the course aimed at?
This second volume is aimed at players with a good working knowledge of the slap technique.
What Will I Learn?
After finishing the course you will have acquired the following skills and knowledge:
- Advanced slap bass skills including double thumb technique and ability to create rapid slap fills
- Better control of ghost notes
- A knowledge of melodic devices and scalar/modal movements in common slap lines
- Many original slap riffs written specifically for this course
How Long Are The Lessons?
The lesson length’s vary but volume 2 of the course contains 7 hours of video content.
How is the course presented? Do I Download Anything?
The course is hosted on the Talkingbass website so there are no video files to download. There is a lesson material zip file for each module containing a Course Workbook and any relevant practice tracks.
Can I see the Lesson Index?
Yes, you can. Here is a list of every lesson:
Volume 2 – The Next Step
- Lesson #1 – Slap Bass Tone
- Lesson #2 – Hammer Ons
- Lesson #3 – Ghost Notes
- Lesson #4 – Ghost Notes and Pops
- Lesson #5 – Ghost Note Hammer Fills
- Lesson #6 – Slides
- Lesson #7 – Five Slap Riffs
- Lesson #8 – Rest Stroke
- Lesson #9 – Common Scales
- Lesson #10 – Tenths
- Lesson #11 – Muted Palm Slap
- Lesson #12 – Left Hand Slap Licks
- Lesson #13 – Five Muted Palm Slap Riffs
- Lesson #14 – Repeated Notes
- Lesson #15 – Cross Hammer
- Lesson #16 – Chord Strums
- Lesson #17 – Chord Pops
- Lesson #18 – Thumb Pops
- Lesson #19 – Flamenco Rolls
- Lesson #20 – Five Advanced Slap Riffs
- Lesson #21 – Slap Fills
- Lesson #22 – Open String Hammer Ons
- Lesson #23 – Machine Gun Triplets
- Lesson #24 – Double Thumb Technique
- Lesson #25 – Double Thumb Licks
- Lesson #26 – Five Double Thumb Riffs
- Lesson #27 – Conclusion